SRI SATHYA SAI INSTITUTE OF HIGHER MEDICAL SCIENCE
SRI SATHYA SAI INSTITUTE OF HIGHER MEDICAL SCIENCE is a prestigious college located in Puttaparthi, Andhra Pradesh. It was founded in 1991 by Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Babaand has been serving students from all over India since then.
SRI SATHYA SAI INSTITUTE OF HIGHER MEDICAL SCIENCE is one of the leading medical colleges in India with excellent infrastructure and facilities. It has been a pioneer in the field of teaching and research since its inception and has produced some of the best doctors, scientists, educators and administrators in the country.
The college offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses in various fields of medicine, nursing and pharmacy. They also provide training to doctors, nurses, pharmacists, dental surgeons and other health care professionals.
SRI SATHYA SAI INSTITUTE OF HIGHER MEDICAL SCIENCE is one of the most prestigious medical colleges in India due to its high-quality education and facilities provided.
For Admissions 2021-22
Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Medical Sciences has recently introduced an AI-based admission process for their undergraduate
MBBS course that will help them to admit more students for their undergraduate MBBS course than ever before with a very low rejection rate.
Students are required to take a test which they can prepare for by studying.
The admission process for SSIHM SAP is done through the NEET exam conducted by the National Board of Examination. The NEET exam consists of two sections.
– The campus is spread across an area of about 10 acres.
– It has a library that has a capacity of 25000 books and subscribes to over 2000 journals.
– There are labs for various disciplines such as chemistry, biology, pharmacology, pharmacy and radiology.
– The hospital has state-of-the-art facilities with ICU beds for the Intensive Care Unit (ICU), high dependency wards for patients requiring special care and other critical care facilities.
Advantages of studying in this college
SRI SATHYA SAI INSTITUTE OF HIGHER MEDICAL SCIENCE has a lot of advantages for both the students and faculty members. For the students, it offers a lot of scholarships and financial aid to help them cover their expenses. For the faculty members, it provides an opportunity to teach at an excellent institute with high-tech facilities and modern classrooms.
The advantages of this institute are that it provides excellent training to students and it also has a good placement record.
The campus placement statistics for the year 2018 are as follows:
1) Total number of students placed: 1,093
2) Number of students recruited by the industry: 111
3) Number of students recruited by the government: 811