Comparison Between SRM, VIT, Manipal University and Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham
Like every student, you will also face a catch-22 situation when you want to choose a university from the wide range of available options for your higher studies. Sometimes, it can be very much stressful, and you need the helping hand of a mentor or a consultant. Future Fortune Consultancy is the top-most choice for helping you make the right decision in choosing a university.
So, which of the colleges among SRM, VIT, Manipal and Amrita Vishwa is a better choice?
You must weigh down a range of parameters before deciding the best option.
Some of the parameters include:
- Universities ranking
- Programmes offered
- Faculty strength and qualifications
- Student placements
- Highest package offered
These are some of the common criteria/parameters that much be checked before deciding on the university.
Which University is the Best?
Let us know about each of them to decide which is the best finally.
- SRM: It stands for Sri Ramaswamy Memorial Institute. It is a deemed university as per UGC and is among the top-ranking universities in India now. Having over 2600 faculty and 20000+ students across all the campuses, three of the SRM Institute of Science and Technology’s seven campuses are located in Tamil Nadu. For all the campuses, SRM conducts a common entrance test for engineering programmes.
- Manipal University: Located in Manipal, India, the Manipal Academy of Higher Education is a private deemed institution of higher learning. Dubai, Bangalore, Mangalore, Jamshedpur, and Malacca are among the cities where campuses are located. It is also known as MIT. It stands as the first self-financing college in the engineering field in India. The university offers numerous undergraduate and postgraduate programs in engineering. This college has supported research initiatives with financing from several organisations, including the Ministry of Environmental Sciences, CSIR, DST, and AICTE.
3. VIT: The Government of India has recognized VIT as the Institution of Eminence (IoE). So, it can have the independence to be selected as an establishment for higher education. It can urge the institutions to make independent quality programmes and rise in the world ranking. The common entrance test is VITEEE for all engineering programmes.
4. Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham: It’s multi-campus and multi-disciplinary research academia recognised ‘A++’ by NAAC. It’s no doubt the best research institution in India. It has 15 schools spread across 6 campuses in 3 states of India, which are Karnataka, Kerala, and Tamil Nadu. AEEE is the common entrance test for all engineering programmes in this university.
Now that you know some information about all these universities, you must choose which one is the best considering other factors such as:
- Your eligibility
- Tuition fees
- Internship offered
- Percentage of students placed
Talk to our experts at Future Fortune Consultancy today, and we can help you choose the right university for you.